barePack is a membership-based system so that our members never need to shell out every time they want to make a greener choice, or feel pressured to return within 7 days!
At partner vendors, barePack members can takeaway in-store, order on Deliveroo, Foodpanda and several vendor websites, without ever paying a deposit.
You can still order delivery with a deposit (exclusively on Deliveroo) if you run out of containers to borrow or simply want to try us out. Psst... we are free for a month (cancel anytime) so why not get a membership instead?
1. I own a cafe and I want to join the network. Where do I apply?
Simply complete the Expression of Interest form and we will get back to on how to get started. Please note that for the moment, only vendors that have some washing capabilities will be able to join, but do reach out to us to remain informed of the future opportunities.
2. What container size do you use?
- Cups hold up to 475ml of chilled drinks
Boxes have a capacity of 1200ml
3. Are the containers dishwasher safe?
4. What materials are the containers?
Boxes are made from food-grade silicone with BPA-free PP lids
5. Can I place the containers in the micro-wave?
Boxes can be safely used in the microwave, with the lid off.
1. How do I use barePack?
You need the barePack app to start! Grab a free one month trial, and start to takeaway with us without disposables.
1. How do I return barePack containers?
You can drop-off at any of our vendors, not necessarily the one you received a container from, and scan in using the barePack app. You can view a demo here.
2. Can I microwave the lunch box?
Yes, provided you have removed the lid.
3. Can I microwave the cup?
No you cannot microwave the cup.
4. Can I order barePack online?
Yes, you can view how to do this by visiting our page on how to order barePack for online food delivery.
5. How do I cancel my membership?
Simpy email hello@barePack.co.
6. How many containers can I use?
You can have up to 5 in your inventory, cups and boxes combined.
7. Do you do home collections after use?
We do, but only if you reach 5 because it is not very eco-friendly to collect for so few items. While we try to have bicycles, we cannot guarantee a carbon-neutral trip! It's also quite expensive and not really worth your money for one box 😉
1. I want to suggest some vendors, how do I do that?
Send your suggestions via this form here.
2. How can I help to get more vendors?
Aw, firstly, thank you for suport, it means a lot to us! 🤗
3. I want to volunteer!
Great! Join us here to get in touch.